Sunday, January 11, 2015

Burlap Gift Bags

Brr...it's been cold out. I absolutely hate the winter and right now is my least favorite time of the year. I am definitely counting the days down until Memorial Day and SUMMER!

To keep my sanity, I'm going to try and dedicate more time to this blog. So, here's a new project. Actually, I made them a while ago, but hadn't gotten around to posting them here...


I got the cute bags from Michael's and created the tags using lots of goodies from Notes and Things and Maggie Holmes' Open Book line




I wanted to use the sweet leaves and flowers from the die cut sets. Each tag has a smaller tag, the leaves, a brad and gold bow.






 These are the perfect little treat bags. They will easily hold a gift card, a small bit of candy or maybe even a piece of jewelry.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for letting me share one of my favorite recent creations with you!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, they look truly gorgeous! You always manage to make such beautiful, soft creations! The touch of metallic is wonderful.

Michelle said...

I love your bits...well, to bits! :)
So inspiring!