Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Kitty and Pretty in Pink


Another week has come and gone. This one was nice and relaxing. And today tops it off. It's my birthday! ;)

Here are last week's spreads. I love this first one. It made me feel so 'springy' when I opened my planner. The cloud and heart washi is my favorite. And of course I love anything pink and aqua. I used some die cuts from Basic Grey's Fresh Cut line on here. The floral washi is from BG, too, as are the hole reinforcers.

Washi- AC Moore, Basic Grey, Ebay (thin)
Die cuts- Basic Grey
Card- We R Memory Keepers (Simply Happy Collection)


And since we are now officially in Spring, I figured I'd use my cute spring themed Hello Kitty stickers. I found them in the Target Dollar spot.
Washi- Ebay (animals), Bella Blvd. (chevron), Queen and Co. (pink polka dot)
Stickers- Target
Clip- Walgreens
Card- Recollections

That's it for today. Thanks for letting me share.:) Have a great day.

3 comments:

https://scrapbookwife.blogspot.com/ said...

I am so envious of your journals - Do you use plan paper and add embellishments? I am going to try my hand at keeping a journal over the next week and see how it goes. Thank you for sharing your skill and talent.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love all the bright colors and kittys!!! I hope you had an awesome Birthday!! :-)

Francesca Biancon said...

Anabelle....I'm falling in love with your planner....yes, it's true!
bellissime!
Kisses
francesca